The Attractor Factor by Joseph G. Vitale Interview...


The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) From the Inside OutListening to Joseph G. Vitale today. Author of, The Attractor Factor, and many other books, being interviewed on the
Writers FM today.
(A radio by Writers, for Writers). You can listen to this radio by going to http://www.writersfm.com/writersfm/

Must say I hadn't heard of Joseph until today, but glad I have now.

After listening to his interview I'm definitely going to seek out more of his books.  He mentioned lots of other best selling books as well. It was a good source of information for marketing your books, promoting your work and enjoying others works.

Expect MiraclesParticularly interesting was his mention of the waking trance. (I always wondered what it was I did for most of my days; now I know! :))

If you get the time to have a listen. (I hope it remains available on podcast for a while). If you get half as much as I did out of listening to him it will be worth the time taken.

Let me know what you think!

Post a Comment