.


Okay...

Confessions!

Sometimes we writers, (or would-be-writers) take time out, and that's where this writer's been.

Reading...

Reading Stephen King's, Rose Madder. (So, really I was researching wasn't I? I was like, "What is it about this book that stops me from putting it down? Why?").

Anyway, trying to get into the mind of King's writing and what a mind he has. I thought mine was crowded but his is definitely worse (poor guy).

I will not spoil the read by telling you what the novels about - I'll let you decide on that one. But, if you want to be a writer then you must read widely, and Rose Madder, is about as wide as one can get!

So, apologies for my tardiness to this blog and all its blog getters, but sometimes life gets in the way, and when it does it's damned good!


Post a Comment