NaNoWriMo ~ Day Six and only 1,050 words... Much Harder and the odds are against me...

Muse Therapy: Unleashing Your Inner Sybil
.

Today's blank page almost stayed blank. I had work on my mind and not NaNo.

When you have a 12 hour day ahead of you it tends to zap your creativity. As for Jack, my new character, he didn't even front. This made for hard sword slashing through the white stuff yet again.

Not only was I frustrated with the fact that I had nothing of any substance to write, I also didn't have a partner to help me get through it. I guess I may have the power of imagination but sometimes our imaginary characters have the power to get their own back.

So, yes it's a measly 1,050 words today. It was almost only 272 words but I figured fluff was better than nothing.

Oh well, tommorow is another day.

Onwards!


Post a Comment

Blog Archive