NaNoWriMo ~ Day Twenty Nine ~ 2,368 Words and One Day to GO!

.
.
I can hardly believe it's been a month of writing 1,667 words per day, or at least achieving an average of that number of words for thirty consecutive days.

Yes, there were days when I only wrote two to six hundred words and the next day was catch up. But generally I managed to keep the pace over the month and those days when I really didn't want to write one word were found easier because I didn't want to miss posting on my blog for fear I was being seen publicly.

If it wasn't for you, the readers of this blog, I probably would have thrown the towel and given NaNoWriMo up as a bad joke. But there's something about people watching you that makes you try that bit harder. Or, at least, thinking that people are watching you because I doubt anyone other than those who I have spoken to or written to about this project are paying any attention at all. 

With only ONE DAY TO GO I'm beginning to feel a sadness at the coming end of NaNoWriMo and I figure I'll just have to go it alone from the end of November. But the lesson will always stay with me, as long I have a brain to think with, that is. After seeing my Dad with Alzheimer's I never take the act of thinking for granted anymore. We are very lucky to have what we have in this life and I'm grateful for what I have ~ every single day ~
.
.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive