Tuesday Top Picks! Seth Godin's ~ Write Like a Blogger...

This 
.
.
This is an "oldie" but still a "goodie"

Write like a blogger! by Seth Godin

"You can improve your writing (your business writing, your ad writing, your thank you notes and your essays) if you start thinking like a blogger: 

1. Use headlines. I use them all the time now. Not just boring ones that announce your purpose (like the one on this post) but interesting or puzzling or engaging headlines. Headlines are perfect for engaging busy readers. 

2. Realize that people"... Okay, enough already! Take me straight over to Seth's Blog now. I want to keep reading this good stuff.


I've been following Seth's blog for quite some time now and I like what he has to say and I bet you'll like it too.
Enjoy!


Zak.
Post a Comment

Blog Archive