The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel... One minor nit

.
.


The Land of Painted Caves: A Novel (Earth's Children)Just a minor nit with the new book...



Before they reached the fork in the trail, a young woman near the
front suddenly stopped, her eyes opening wide as she stood perfectly
still, staring ahead. She pointed with her chin, not wanting to move.
“Look! Over there!” she said in a hissing whisper of fear. “Lions!”




BUT, I'm not interested in editing the whole book. I just want to enjoy it! I hope you can too by turning the writer/editor off . I know it's hard.


Time to be a, reader not a writer.




And this quote sums up how I felt when I read the five previous books in the Earth Children's Series: They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel."
~ Carl. W. Buechner



Zak.
Post a Comment