How Do You Read?


.


When I choose a book I always intend finishing it. 


I used to avoid reading books because I couldn't stomach the idea of not finishing, so I wouldn't start. These days I have an insatiable appetite for reading and chew up every last word.



I have a confession though. 

I prefer to take the easy route by listening to audio downloaded rather than read text. It turns out to be a great use of my time. All those driving hours provide a valuable use of my time. Because I'm constantly studying I often buy audio books that relate to what I'm learning and this makes the volume of reading less taxing on my poor ol' eyes.


What do you read and what format do you read it on?


Do you like to start a book and finish it, or can you just decide this books not for me and put it away never to be looked at again?

Do you like to read more than one book at a time?


Is not finishing a book a mortal sin?


Do you read hard cover, soft cover, audio or something else?




Zak-the-lazy-reader




Post a Comment