Writer Beware ® Blogs!: Guest Post: Dear Agent -- Write the Letter That Sells Your Book

.
.
This would have to be one of the best most concise blog posts on pitching your novel I have seen in years and I had to share it with you all.

It takes a lot for me to get excited and to actually get excited enough to make a post...

Okay that's probably a bit not true. I know that you know I am predisposed to excitability that's if you know me well enough.

Here's the place to go to read this great post on the pitch paragraph or writing up query letters or whatever other term you want to use for sucking people into wanting to desperately read your novel.

 Writer Beware ® Blogs!: Guest Post: Dear Agent -- Write the Letter That Sells Your Book:

In other words if you want to sell your novel you need to know how to do this and this article will be a great help.

Good luck!
I hope you get published real soon and let me know when you do.

This post was written by Zak especially for Sage Doyle.

Check her blog out here:  SageDoyle~ A Sort of Blog



Zak is happiest when helping other writers get published :)
Post a Comment