Recently spotted this short-short story, and it struck me as a great title for a novel.
Felicity Kettle was twelve years old when she died.
She's still afraid of the dark.
See this writers other short stories at: http://community.livejournal.com/nano_wrimo/
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (76)
- Writing - Is Criticism a Good Thing?
- NaNoWriMo - Keep going - You can do it!
- NaNoWriMo - ARGH!! - Time Is Running Out!
- National Novel Writing Month - NanoWriMo - I'm stu...
- National Novel Writing Month - NanoWriMo - Get You...
- Writing & Getting Published - Check Your Work
- On Writing & Getting Published - Set Yourself A Ti...
- Thought-provoking titles
- Unique Voice - Writing (or finding your voice)
- Keeping your writing simple
- Pinch and a Punch for the First of the Month...
- ▼ November (11)