It's almost February!
Is this year going to fly like the last?
Now that we have the whole New Year thingy over and done with it's time to re-visit our resolutions.
It's around this time of year we all start to loose motivation and forget our new year's writing resolutions. I know I do.
How about you?
How can we stay motivated?
Here's a few quick tips
- Have a buddy who will keep you on track
- Make sure your goals are small enough to achieve. If your goal is huge, break it down into smaller more achievable goals
- Check your progress. Set up a reminder to ask yourself, "How's it going?"
- Don't be too hard on yourself. Try to remember this goal setting stuff is supposed to be fun and rewarding
- Remind yourself why you wanted this goal. Check your written goals so you can remind yourself the reason you wanted this goal. If you haven't written a reason yet - Get Writing!